Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Canada becomes pro-Jerusalem


The Canadian government has turned their back on Mohammedan Islamofascism.

This is refreshing to read! A little Conservative politics does wonders to place Canadians on the Right track. God bless Canada and Prime Minister Stephen Harper!

I am certain the Canadian wake-up call came when indigenous Mohammedan Canadians were prevented in the nick of time form executing havoc and mayhem in Canada. Is it not odd that Spain reacted differently to terrorism by throwing tough Conservatives out and replacing them with Appeasement minded Liberals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful. What we do not need is a growing Islamic state just North of America. I'm so fraid that our new 'tolerance' for Islam since 9/11 will do us in as a Nation. Thank goodness we can count on Canada, at least a little. I think I like Stephen Harper, at least what I have seen so far.