Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Christian Right Dilemma of Available Candidates


The 2008 Presidential election is going to be one of those moments in American history that may be a defining moment as to the direction the nation begins to flow. Of course nothing is ever etched in stone; however this will likely be next generation ideologues (unless Hillary wins an election).

If you know me you understand that I do not consider any Democratic Party candidate as viable to lead the nation in the foundations America was established. For the Democrats, Constitutional Law and social mores are an evolutionary process that humanity can shape or influence as a sculptor his project. The Democrats in line with a complicit Mainstream Media (MSM) have unfortunately been successful with that project since the mid-sixties.

Ronald Reagan began a counter assault on humanistic shaping that has been continuing to this day. Due to the current mismanagement of a legitimate policy of warring on Islamofascist by President Bush, disenchanted voters may select a Democrat just for a mere change of management.

What the voters do not realize is that a Democratic Party victory at this stage of political history will be a victory for fringe Leftists. If that happens I am fearful that carte blanche will be given to continue molding America into a Secular Humanist culture.

This is why it is vitally important the Republicans find a candidate for President that will overcome Democratic Party and MSM propaganda that deludes the public with half-truths and candied lies.

It seems to date the leading Republican candidates are Senator John McCain, former Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Governor Mitt Romney. Personally I would vote for any of these if just to keep a Democrat out of the Presidency. However I have likes and dislikes for the entire front running Republican candidates.

I like McCain’s appearing forthrightness but I have dislikes for his immigration stands and centrist attitude which tends to promote secular humanism.

I like that Giuliani was a tough leader when New York City needed toughness relating to crime and terrorism. Giuliani would be an awesome Administrator. Nonetheless Giuliani is definitely left of center on moral issues, which again tends to promote secular humanism.

Mitt Romney stands for everything on moral issues that endears his politics to me. He has been a very successful Administrator as a Republican in largely Left Wing Massachusetts. The dislike I have for Romney will send the “political correct” police into a frenzy. Romney is a Mormon. Although Mormon’s consider themselves Christians, I consider Mormon’s a Gnostic copy of Christianity that denies the key doctrines of Christianity. In matters of faith I sense a vote for Romney would be a disloyalty to my Savior Jesus Christ.

On the other hand Mormons (not the fringe Mormons) represent an extreme moral stand that more Christians should strive to achieve. I suspect a vote Romney will be a defeat for Secular Humanism but a validation of Jesus and Lucifer were created brothers of God. For a Christian this denies the Trinity (three persons unified as one God with no beginning or ending as the eternal Creator).

Thus you see my personal dilemma. I pray other candidates emerge that are closer to what I am looking for; however if there are not, I am voting a Republican regardless.

David Frum writing for the AEI believes Romney might be the guy. This is
an interesting READ.

No comments: