Thursday, June 08, 2006

Zarqawi: Homicidal Terrorist Meets His Demise



I wonder what Zarqawi's thoughts in the afterlife will be when he discovers flames of fire rather 72 nubile virgins.


Zarqawi and his evil spiritual advisor Abdul Rahman were terminated today when fighter jets dropped two five-hundred pounds bunker buster bombs on a safe house (oops, I guess not so safe) in which the Al Qaeda prince of Iraq was having a meeting.


It is moments like these that I am proud to be an American. Imagine a top leadership cabal of the organization that was responsible for the death of thousands of Americans on American soil was sent to burn in the lake of fire. Yeah I know it sounds a little judgmental, however without Christ in his Life Zarqawi was an unrepentant homicidal maniac. I'd say it is a pretty good guess.


I am aware there is still an insurgency in Iraq, but it would be nice to hear in the near future about the capture or eradication of the most despised terrorist of all - Osama bin Laden.



No comments: