Saturday, June 10, 2006

Possible Zarqawi Update

There are rumors beginning to abound that Zarqawi was beat to death by American soldiers. Frankly, I doubt the rumors; however the MSM is starting to pick up on it and typically slanting their reporting toward the left. The MSM is actually portraying the genocidal murderer Zarqawi as a victim and the implying that American troops are the victimizer. If this story actually evolves I will post further on it. Powerline has a good summary of the "Conspiracy Theory" that is evolving.

I have read comments on other Conservative blogs relating to the alleged involvement of Americans in Zarqawi's death. They have implied if it is true, the American soldiers that did the deed should receive a medal. I don't know if it is true, but if it is - I AGREE!

No comments: