Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ann Coulter


I am an Ann Coulter fan.

Yes I am aware she goes over the edge when it comes to political correctness. So what! If there is anything lacking in the Conservative movement today is the intimidation of "Political Correctness."

My hero President Bush has been afflicted with political correctness from the beginning of the 9/11 assault by Mohammedan terrorists. He actually called Mohammedanism (the President was politically correct, he said "Islam") a
religion of peace. It is not.

I cannot wait to read Coulter's new book, "Godless: The Church of Liberalism." I have it on order from the
Conservative Book Club.

I understand it is a no holds barred assault on the Left. O Yeah baby!

Joseph Farah writes an amazing praise for Ann Coulter. He has entitled it
"Why Coulter's Not A Conservative." The titled originally angered me. So I went over there to read it and give Farah a blast of a comment. What I found was an awesome piece on Ann Coulter. Click the link and read it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A photo of Ann Coulter... my eyes! Arghh!

Wait, let me go wash my face and take another look, and maybe...

Aaagh! It's still Ann Coulter! My eyes!

SlantRight 2.0 said...

Eye candy to a Conservative, torment from hell to a Leftist liberal.

LOL