Thursday, August 02, 2007

Giuliani’s Credentials for President


I just completed reading an essay of about Professor Charles Hill of Yale: A bastion of Conservatism in a sea of Liberalism. The essay was about Hill’s eminent qualifications as a Professor and now as an advisor to Rudy Giuliani on foreign affairs as pertaining to Giuliani’s run for the Presidency.

I am still a Fred Thompson man; however
Thompson’s choice for campaign manager has me wavering.

I have always appreciated Giuliani’s assertiveness as a leader; however his stands on social/moral issues to be a bit to Slanted Left to appreciate him.

After reading the piece on Charles Hill and Hill’s confidence in Giuliani as a leader to get things done in the War on Terror, my wavering again has began to flutter. The team Giuliani has assembled pertaining to strong leadership against Islamofascist terrorism is extremely well qualified.

Read the essay about Charles Hill (really a slick campaign insertion for Giuliani) and see if you agree with me.

No comments: