Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Bush Doctrine Fizzle


I have been a huge President Bush supporter almost to the bitter end. For real, I have been! Even now I support Bush’s decision to go after terrorists in foreign nations: Lead in – Afghanistan and Iraq.

Then something happened and I am not really sure what it was. I know it has something to do with a cabal of media hatred, Democratic Party/Lefty hatred, inter-Administration bureaucratic hatred (e.g. State Department & CIA), European democracies hatred, Arabic hatred and probably some other hatred I forgot to mention or I am unaware of. I am guessing with so much hatred a politician must feel an urge to compromise somewhere.

It is in that seeming compromise on how to win the War on Terror that has turned me into a non-Bush supporter or at least a cherry picking supporter.

One absurdity of the
Bush Doctrine on the War on Terror is the giving of massive arms to terrorists (Palestinians) and clandestine supporters of terrorism and American hatred (Saudi Arabia).

No comments: