Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Ann Coulter’s: ABSOLUTELY FABULIST


Alright this is awesome! Two of my favorite female political polemicists have gone on the attack at fiction writer Scott Thomas Beauchamp received as fact by the New Republic. Those two gals are Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter.

I posted Malkin’s article Winter Soldier Syndrome just following a piece I wrote
as the source inspiration. Now I have just read the political wit, humor and insight of Ann Coulter. I enjoyed it for she touches on some similar associations that I saw. That is very gratifying when it comes a national syndicated columnist as Ann Coulter.

By the way the New Republic is incredibly
sticking by Beauchamp’s Baghdad Diarist entries as fact proclaiming that statements by Army Spokesman Major Steven Lamb published by the Weekly Standard are the lies.

Here is
Ann Coulter’s version.

No comments: