Thursday, March 22, 2007

You’re Fired


I am a bit sketchy as to why the Bush Administration fired the U.S. Attorneys. I was listening to Feinstein on Fox News saying her Committee was going to initiate a witch hunt (well she didn’t exactly say that) to find the President’s motive.

Frankly my observation over the past couple of years are that U.S. Attorney Generals have been perpetuating a Left Wing agenda and ignoring what President Bush has stood for as a Conservative. Bush should just come out and tell the Democrats why these U.S. Attorneys were fired. I could care less if the reason is found offensive to Democrats; the tenure of a U.S. Attorney is at the whim of the President. It is not a Civil Service job.

On the other hand if these U.S. Attorneys were fired to prevent legitimate investigations into crime (e.g. the Ramos/Compean cover-up), then I may have an agreement with the Democrats.

Let us see how this plays out.

No comments: