Monday, July 10, 2006

The New Marie Antoinettes


Okay so I am a "Baby Boomer." I grew up in the Seventies. So that means terms such as "The Man" meant something insidious. And I tell you what, everyone over thirty was part of the "System" and controlled by "The Man." I was a (gasp!) Leftie in my O so naive youth. If something represented authority, there was a conspiracy to manipulate the rights and liberty of humanity (i.e. the youth of America). Am I reminiscing too much on the old past?

Here is why I am doing so.

I just read a huge essay over at Gates of Vienna entitled, “Let Them Eat Kebab” — The New Marie Antoinettes. It is an essay demonstrating that the EU's ruling elites are much enarmored by their slanted Left thinking than the needs of the homogenious population. In essence Baron Bodissey of Gates of Vienna demonstrates that the elites have taken "Multiculturalism" to a level that submerges and reduces the indigenous cultures of Europe to something equal to the culture that immigrates and is foreign.

Yep, I am speaking less eloquently of Mohammedanism slowly binding its culture and eradicating centuries older indigenous European cultures. The ruling elites are actually perpetuating this self-destruction of Europe. Man you got to read the abhorent nature of "The Man" manipulating their people. Will Europeans stand for it?

No comments: