Saturday, July 08, 2006

Al Qaeda's Fantasy Ideology



I came across an old Policy Review article that I stumbled upon while looking for something else. It actually dates back to around August 2002. It is by Lee Harris and is entitled, Al Qaeda’s Fantasy Ideology.

I have to say, "WOW!" Lee Harris hits the nail on the head concerning KNOWING our enemy. Harris builds an elaborate high brow monograph that explaining our view of this WAR is different than the Islamofascist's view. I say high brow because you may wish to read this one slowly and take a couple of days.

Harris utilizes history and philosophy to weave his point and does so amazingly coherently for the low brow thinkers as myself.
Read this and digest Harris' thoughts. You will be better equipped to respond to Left Slanted thinking and you may get a little upset at the Bush Administration's deviation from his initial goals in responding to the "evil doers."

No comments: