Sunday, July 30, 2006

Maybe Hezbollah Did the Qana Killing


Okay I know I am getting into this Qana thing. The thing that strikes me is this: How remarkably quick the condemnations heaped upon Israel, when Hezbollah could have been as easily culpable for the explosions or direct deaths of these Lebanonese civilians. Even I was swayed into thinking there could be no other conclusion that the Israeli strike was the only possibly of the deaths. I was looking at the angle of human shield collateral damage, indeed it is now emerging that Hezbollah was doing more than utilizing human shields. Hezbollah may have kept the civilians where dangerous explosives were located. Or, Hezbollah might have planned propaganda homicidal genocide of Lebanonese civilians knowing full well that Israel would retaliate at the location that missile was launched.

Has anyone thought that might have been the cause of the UN Observers as well? Islamofascist PROPAGANDA!

No comments: