Thursday, September 11, 2008

Know Your Enemy from 9/11

You know I have been trying to write all day something about 9/11.

I could not do it.

Every time I dwelled on what I witnessed live on TV on September 11, 2001 I began to weep for innocent Americans who died as victims and the official responders who died trying to rescue 9/11 victims.

Then I dwelled on those Americans on American passenger jets being hijacked and seeing their death as they flew toward radical Islamic targets.

There is where I began to become angry. Even as I type these letters of the alphabet I become angry that Americans (particularly the Slanted Left) don’t get it. Unless Islam experiences a reformation it will be an attacking death cult intent on imposing Mohammed’s theo-political militancy on a Western World that has reformed itself from religious wars and is currently wrestling with the polarities of a political spectrum.

In America, the Left looks to the secular egalitarianism of Europe. In America, the Right clings to their guns, Bibles and the individualistic right of less government and all which that entails.

In America our politics has blinded us to the dangers of Islamism using our very laws to slowly end both the Leftist and the Conservative dreams for America.

Ughhhhhhhhhhh! The insanity of it all.

Dear God in Heaven Americans; remember 9/11!

JRH 9/11/08
**********************************








No comments: