Thursday, July 12, 2007

Inhofe National Web Petition Contributes to Ending Bad Immigration Bill


Senator Inhofe in earlier update

Howdy. I am an Okie resident and voter so the work ethic and future campaign of Senator Jim Inhofe is important to me. He has sent an email to those who have signed to be on his list July 12, 2007.

The message is about a successful Internet drive to collect 90, 000 signatures on a petition. Senate Inhofe believes it was instrumental in the Democrat Party/President Bush Immigration legislation demise. Probably other factors were involved as well however I am certain it was a major contributor in a joint effort of Conservative Americans on the Internet to make their voice known.

The email says the Democrats are now hopp’in mad at Senator Inhofe for his part in the Immigration bill defeat. Senator Inhofe believes the Democrats are going to target him in the 2008 election with big bucks from Slanted Left Special Interest Groups.

He is asking for Conservative contribution help. I know Oklahoman Republicans will do their part; nonetheless since the Slanted Left Special Interest Groups will flood Oklahoma with their liberal lying dollars from outside the State, I am asking for Conservatives from outside of Oklahoma to meet that flood and stop it up with Conservative Dollars.

There are not too many experts that believe the Republicans can retake the Senate because of President Bush’s unpopularity. Well in 2008 there will be a new President. Most think it will be Democrat; however I think the Republicans place can place a charismatic candidate to win and indeed really need to if Congress remains in Democratic Party hands.

Below is the Senator Inhofe victory letter concerning immigration with a plea for contributions to battle to remain a Republican Senator from Oklahoma.

JRH
**************************


Together, we did it!


Senator Jim Inhofe
Newsletter Thu, 12 Jul 2007
Secure Borders Now


Together, we did it! The Secure Borders Now petition gathered and delivered over 90,000 signatures to the United States Senate. Your voices were heard and the amnesty bill was defeated!


I don't think it will come as a surprise to you, but the Democrats are none too pleased with me. The bill was a cornerstone of their liberal agenda and they don't appreciate how you and I used this petition to expose the American public's true opposition to the amnesty bill.


Click here to watch a short video message about the challenges ahead in 2008. Especially now, not a day goes by in Washington when I don't hear about their latest efforts to get me out of the Senate. I already have two potential opponents lined up to challenge me, and the Democrat leadership is promising to flood Oklahoma with hundreds of thousands of liberal special interest dollars.


Will you please click here to watch my short video message and then consider making a generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, or whatever you can afford to my reelection campaign? It will prove to the Democrats that listening to the American people is not a losing proposition. And it will allow me to continue fighting for common sense solutions to our nation's most pressing issues.


Over the past 12 years, I've created a bit of a reputation for myself in the Senate. I've been an outspoken voice for conservatives both in my state and across the country. That's often made me a thorn in the side of the Democrats, but now that they're in the majority they see my seat as a prime target. Democrats have painted a big red bull's eye on Oklahoma because they believe the seat is finally within reach.


Your contribution of $100, $50, $25, or whatever you can afford will make a big difference in my campaign. Your support will go a long way to ensuring I can build the extensive grassroots organization I'm going to need to fend-off any challenger.


Thank you again for your efforts to help defeat the Senate amnesty bill and for sharing my belief that securing our borders should be our top priority as a nation. The pro-amnesty politicians lost this round, but the fight is far from over. I pledge to remain vigilant and keep you up to date with the latest information I'm hearing from Washington on immigration reform.


Your friend,


Jim


___________________

Inhofe National Web Petition Contributes to Ending Bad Immigration Bill
John R. Houk
© July 12, 2007
___________________

Together, we did it!
Paid for by Friends of Jim Inhofe

No comments: