Sunday, May 06, 2007

Concerning Vulgar Comments


Yes I know I should delete vulgar comments. Frankly I am not sure if Mr. Anonymous is trying to be a cretin by using profanity in dislike of Mohammedanism or if Mr. Anonymous is being facetious to insult my opinion of Mohammedanism.

I have noticed the venom is directed toward Shi'ites rather than Sunni. God knows I cannot read the Arabic script, I am sure there is nothing complimentary there.

I have open comments please refrain from these kind of comments.

My distrust of Mohammedanism as a cult does not extend to the brutality and violence performed by Mohammedans. If the Mr. Anonymous is a Westerner, shame on you! This is the kind of writing that demonstrates deficient intelligence and a gutter mind.

In fact I think I will post this in a more up to date forum to show how some people Western or Mohammedan express themselves with barbaric gutter intelligence.

Criticize me. That is fine. Have the courage to leave your name and write coherently.

To view the low class comment
GO HERE and read the comment section after the original post.

No comments: