Monday, September 24, 2007

Apparently Bollinger Interrogates Ahmadinejad Like a Right Winger


The Blogger “Vanderleun” of American Digest weighs in on all the talk about Ahmadinejad being invited and speaking at Columbia University.

Vanderleun says he was against before he was for it.

Just kidding! Really, no “seriously” is a better word.

The Conservative Blogs (of which I am a part of by association) skewered Columbia University’s President Bollinger for inviting and giving Ahmadinejad a forum to validate the extreme radical Shia/political Mohammedanism of which the Iranian President represents.

Although I never blogged on the issue, I did read plenty who did. And I have to admit I joined in the realm of outrage and agreed with the criticism Bollinger was receiving. I even came close to signing an Internet petition to vent my displeasure over Ahmadinejad’s appointment on American soil by invitation of an esteemed Ivy League Academic institution known as Columbia University.

Unlike Vanderleun, I did not watch the whole affair feeling it would accomplish little.

However if Vanderleun is correct (I have not corroborating reports as yet), Bollinger was the victim (at least in this case) of judgment before actual assessment.

Apparently Bollinger asked some to the point precise questions that answers would demonstrate the true nature to Americans of Ahmadinejad’s way of thinking.

Here is
Vanderleun’s blog post:




No comments: