Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ignorant Christians Criticize Rep. Duncan of Oklahoma


I stand behind Rep. Rex Duncan and his fellow Congressional members for refusing Quran’s as gifts.

I can hardly believe
moronic people who call themselves Christians are calling Duncan and Company religious bigots. They are American patriots standing for what America was founded on: Christian morality.

The Tulsa World has one minister standing in front of photo Mecca criticizing Duncan. What makes Rev. Marlin Lavanhar a moron is that if he would venture to Mecca and defend Mohammedanism and simultaneously announce he is a Christian Reverend, the Mohammedans would lop off his head.

It is like
Duncan says:

"Most Oklahomans do not endorse the idea of killing innocent women and children in the name of ideology."


The Quran and the Hadith include the killing of any non-Mohammedan that announces a different religious predilection.

2 comments:

Ms.Green said...

I read the article you linked to...and when I saw the words "Interfaith Alliance", that's all I needed to know. Anytime I see those to words in the same sentence, I turn and go in another direction.

True Christians can't participate in "interfaith alliances".

We're to shake the dust from our feet, and we're not to wish false prophets and teachers God speed.

Good post.

SlantRight 2.0 said...

It is always good to read the wisdom of ms green.

I totally concur with your evaluation of "interfaith alliances."