Friday, October 12, 2007

Hirsi Ali Believes the Entirety of Islam should be Crushed


Hirsi Ali is an ex-Mohammedan born in Somalia. Her family did the migrating thing that moved to Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Ethiopia and finally the Netherlands of Europe.

I do not know her story which was obviously some kind of crisis that transformed her beliefs about Mohammedanism to the negative. Indeed, Hirsi Ali practices no religion; her crisis turned her into an atheist.

I know Ali does not write much about other religions; however she is particularly virulent to the religion she forsook.

CBN Reporter Dale Hurd has posted an excerpt of Ali’s feelings toward Mohammedanism on his blog. I admire her stand but I sense an underlying anger in her persona. How can I say that?

Hirsi Ali has vocally proclaimed Mohammedanism is NOT a religion of peace AND that Mohammedanism should be CRUSHED in order that Mohammedan thinking may experience a transformation away from a violent nature.

I obviously agree with Ali that Mohammedanism is not a religion of peace. If you have read even a portion of this blog you would comprehend my agreement.

I do advocate extreme engagement militarily with nations that harbor and perpetuate Islamist Theo-politics. It is the Islamists that need to be crushed. Advocating that Mohammedanism be “crushed” in it whole as a religion is an act that I sense would lead to massive genocide.

The exercise of Mohammedan genocide is no different than Nazi, Stalinist and Maoist genocide executed on peoples from Jews to ideological protestors of Nazism and Communism. I do not want to go there, even though it may often sound that I do.

So I will be clear: Any Mohammedan in America or globally that their raison d’etat is to violently compel those who disagree with their Theo-political ideology should feel the wrath of extreme prejudice with force toward termination. I believe this even if the collateral damage are Mohammedan families that willing die as human shields because of their Islamist agreement and support.

I am close to Hirsi Ali however not close enough to arbitrarily kill men, women and children until there is compliance to the West or a transformation in their religious belief system. Those are the very actions of Islamists toward non-Mohammedans and Mohammedans that do not step in line with Theo-political ideology.

No comments: