Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What is Weakening the West from Within?


Vanishing American has posted one of the best Christian Apologist essays I have read in some time. There is a lot of content in the essay. It is entitled, “Is Christianity Weakening us?” If I grasped the message correctly (I read it quickly), Vanishing American is saying that some anti-jihadists are blaming Christianity for a slow destruction of the West from within allowing a toe-hold of migrating Mohammedans.

Then the essayist refutes this premise by saying it is the intrusion of Left Wing thought that has corrupted the nature of Christianity to instill a guilt complex upon Churches infected by this liberalism.

If I understand Vanishing American’s essay properly I whole heartedly agree. The success of radical Islamists in Western culture is the result of a Leftist view of egalitarianism that expects an intolerant death cult will assimilate into free speech/thinking tolerant Westernism. This same Western Leftist thinking has placed a politically correct guilt complex upon them self to feed Mohammedan non-existent victimhood over a time of exploiting Western colonialism.

If Christianity is weakening the West, it is the diluted denominations that have rejected Biblical Morality and the supernatural power of the Godhead.

I am more than a little impressed that Vanishing American criticizes one of the greatest anti-jihadist writers of Europe – the blogger
Fjordman. I have to tell you I am an admirer of Fjordman thus I am a bit impressed with Vanishing America to put forth logical reasons as to why Christianity is NOT weakening the West, rather it is “liberal” Leftist transformation that has become a virus in much of mainstream denomination.

No comments: