Saturday, June 23, 2007

I am a Thompson Man (so far)


As I suspected would happen the Thompson candidacy detractors are beginning to emerge. I have just read an editorial from the Washington Times evaluating Thompson’s Conservative credentials. (Hat tip to Exposing Democrats)

It is really is not hostile toward Thompson; however the editorial reiterates over and over again Thompson’s support for the
McCain/Feingold bill which could benefit candidates with controversy in their back ground. The bill if enforced by statute could silence free speech about candidates for a certain period (I don’t remember) prior to elections.

As you can guess it will be unfair to the candidate that needs to play catch up (Republican or Democrat). It effectively shuts down blogs like mine that wish to reveal that which the Mainstream Media (MSM) fails to do.

I have to tell you Thompson’s support of this bill is annoying.

Putting that aside, Thompson is still the best Conservative out there that can provide fluid communication skills to counter the half truths and outright lies of the Democratic Candidates.

I am still a Thompson man.

No comments: