Sunday, November 05, 2006

American Hiroshima

This is the Mainstream Media (MSM) story that was never printed. Al Qaeda has appointed an Islamofascist that is supposed to lead the way to detonate a crude nuclear bomb on American soil.

There are even names. Adnan el-Shukrijumah is the al Qaeda coordinator appointed by bin Laden and al-Zawahiri.

El-Shukrijumah has selected an American Mohammedan – Jaffer al-Tayyar.

In connection to this story a Mohammedan journalist Hamid Mir, says he was told that Mohammedans living in America should leave.

Of course the MSM has ignored this story because it would aid the Republicans in 2006 elections. God forbid that the MSM would validate President Bush’s battle on the War on Terror.

Now some big dog Academics are chiming in on the possibility of an American Hiroshima.

1 comment:

RC HAMMER said...

Hey my brother (or sister) in CHRIST! I've been looking around your blog a little and I agree with everything you say pretty much. If I disagree with anything you say, I probably haven't read it yet. I'm a Christian Conservative. A Knight of GOD. The one true GOD. I would be really glad if you came to my blog. if you need the adress it's
http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com.
Hammerout.

RC Hammer