Monday, November 06, 2006

Euro-Islamia? Is America Next?


Here we are on Monday evening. You would think at this point I should be posting about the Tuesday November 7 election. I still may do so; however I am consumed with alerting America of the political dangers that await Americans from a religion known to its adherents as Islam. I am not one of those adherents thus I prefer calling the religion after its founder – Mohammed (Muhammad, Mohamet, Mohammad or whatever). I call this cult of violence Mohammedanism.

I realize that there are many who practice Mohammedanism in America that do not consider themselves violent. I say good for them! It does not change the tenets of the Quran, the Hadiths, or Sharia law. Those tenets are violent toward non-Mohammedans.

Abdullah Al Araby is a prolific writer that is also committed to exposing Mohammedanism for what it is in relation to American principles of freedom and liberty. Al Araby believes that Europe is on the verge to being submerged by Mohammedanism.
Al Araby issues a clarion call that America should learn from the mistakes of Europe.

No comments: