Friday, November 17, 2006

The Jonestown Tragedy Had Liberal Roots


Does anyone remember Jim Jones and the People’s Temple? Well I was in my late teens in those days. The recollection of Jim Jones that I have is the TV reports of a Congressman going to visit Reverend Jones in Guyana. He was murdered. Shortly thereafter Jones instructed his cult to commit suicide. Most acquiesced voluntarily some were shot for disobedience. Pretty freaky huh!

I just found some information that ties
Kool Aid Jones (found out it was grape punch) to the liberal Democratic Party. I am not just talking small fries; I am talking big dogs of the Lefty Democratic Party.

2 comments:

Ms.Green said...

Very interesting. I'd like to know more about this and see what other ties are dug up. I remember this guy well and remember the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that I got when the world learned of the mass suicide. Why are people so gullible????

SlantRight 2.0 said...

Frankly I was a little shocked when I read about Jim Jones and a connection to Democratic Party elitists. This man received praise from people that were just a heart beat away from being President of the United States.