Friday, December 22, 2006

Anti-Jihadist Creed


I am a citizen-soldier in a new war
Here to defend my land, my people, my heart, my mind, my faith, my civilization.
I am a defender of Truth -- –
At times, before men;
At times, in secret struggle
Allied with a coalition of the willing.

I am a revolutionary engaged in an information war -- –
A counter-propagandist, counter-jihadist, et contra tyrannum.
I will not be deceived;
I will not bow down to oppression
Or be bested by those who hate freedom.

I will not be subjugated by the enemy,
For I will not submit
.Dhimmitude is not my future.
I will not renounce my faith nor yield my culture to the evil ones,
But I will fight them in its defense
Until they are defeated.

I will use my intellect to defeat falsehood and disrupt the enemy,
Remaining vigilant in the face of subterfuge.
I will not be part of a culture of death,
But will fight for life and liberty.For I am a warrior against Evil
Charged to spread Truth until the end of days
Aspiring to the glorious hope that awaitsWhen good will prevail.

My fate is thus entrusted to a Faith held dear,
By which I gather strength
For, in the end, should harm or martyrdom befall me --
I will not desert the cause.
I will fight the good fight
And look to the path of those who have gone before.

*************************************************


Infidel Bloggers Alliance and The Politics of CP who is the author of this creed. CP has further comments about writing the Anti-Jihadist Creed, click the link to read them.

I am increasingly gratified that a larger and larger amount of people are shirking self-deprecating “Political Correctness.” I am aware there is a danger of racism, which is the fear of Liberty and Freedom stalwarts on both the Left and the Right; however in light that Mohammedanism is a creed aimed at eliminating Liberty and Freedom, Mohammedanism needs to be dwelt with extreme prejudice.

It is time to quit namby-pambying around and begin engaging nations that harbor these Islamofascist Jihadist. Yes, it is time for a new Crusade.

No comments: