Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Don't stop terror rockets, says Israeli prime minister


Prime Minister Olmert of Israel is an idiot that will sell Israel to oblivion by thinking a change of tactics will give Israel a chance for peace. Hamas and most Palestinian Arabs in general are dedicated to this proposition: Destroy Israel and drive all Jews into the sea.

Olmert has
decided against retaliating to rockets continuously being fired into Israel from Gaza (probably Hamas). Olmert’s decision was taken without military consultation.

I suspect Olmert is complying from pressure from the Bush Administration. This makes Olmert a puppet that could either burn or transform Israel.

Are you curious as to why I say “transform?” I say transform Israel for I am certain Olmert is gambling on Abbas eradicating Hamas control in Gaza in the Palestine Authority. If I am correct, that is even a risky gamble.

I think Abbas plays the old Arafat game of telling the West what it wants to hear while operating to accomplish what Hamas proclaims publicly. Even if Abbas succeeds against Hamas (and that is far from certain), I believe Abbas will turn on Olmert and Israel given the opportunity. Thus Olmert’s gamble is actually a sell out for Israel even if it is done with blind hope.

No comments: