Saturday, April 29, 2006

My Old Friend Izrafil

I have a Mohammedan friend that keeps me sharp in my faith and my politics. We often irritate each other because we are committed to what we believe. I had not heard from him in awhile so I had left a message on his blog teasing him about converting to Christianity. He had not posted in some time and I missed Izrafil giving me friendly motivation to disagree. Out of the blue Izrafil left a comment on my post "Rumors of America Hiroshima."
Hello my old friend...and no I have not converted to Christianity and I never will. The reason is that this religion of yours has been too manipulated and changed over the centuries..it is like the earth pure when it was created by the Lord and as it aged became polluted by humans.... or like a river which is pure at the source and as it runs on along its banks towards the sea amasses a great deal of impurities...Christiany I'm afraid has lost all its true essence.

As for all the talk of Iran and nukes here is what muslims in my community strongly believe... its only another way of seeing things.....The destruction of Israel has been set for at around 2021 by islamic theologists based on studies of the Holy Koran...now 2021 is a tentative calculation so what I mean to say is that we should give 15 yrs+ or - and agree that this Koranic prophecy could happen any time from now to 2036..see what I mean..now coming back to Iran we believe they have the nukes ready and targeting Israel..all that is needed is for the gunho oil thirsty US to lauch an attack on Iran to provoke thus the destruction of Israel....now the US like any other great powers like the Pharoes of Egypt or Romans will come to disappear it is a certainty....now I wish none of all of this would ever be...I wish for peace and understanding..but then again what ever God wishes will be..

So you see Izrafil has the perspective of a time table global Mohammedan hegemony. It is Messianic. It is dangerous to the American way of life. Izrafil my old friend, I pray the mercies of God and the Wisdom and Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ to overtake your life in harmony with the Salvation provided by the true Messiah - Jesus the Son of God. :-)

No comments: