Thursday, March 20, 2008

Shabazz Endorses Obama


Here is a news item from Aaron Klein billed as the racist New Black Panther Party (NBPP) has endorsed Barack Obama for President. I am certain Klein is working the connections Obama has had with Black racists Jeremiah Wright and Louis Farrakhan.

It is the kind of path the Leftist Mainstream Media (MSM) method to hammer on Conservatives (for example President Bush, VP Cheney, Scooter Libby, Tom DeLay, etc.). So I am undecided if it leaves a bad taste in my mouth or if it is good for the goose it is good for the gander.

Klein actually focuses more the NBPP leader
Malik Zulu Shabazz establishing his credentials as a full blown racist hater of white people and Jews. I actually did not know much about Shabazz until this article so I am grateful for that.

JRH 3/20/08



No comments: