Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Lionheart Conundrum


Remember the British blogger with the moniker of Lionheart?

The last I had read he was on a plane on his way back to Britain knowing that the British cops were waiting to arrest him for inciting Hate Speech against Mohammedans (Since it is Lionheart maybe we should use the Crusader term – Saracens).

I have come upon some new information about Lionheart. Primarily he was not on his back to Britain but is in America seeking asylum based on the American system of First Amendment Free Speech, which does not exist in Britain.

Second I have learned that Lionheart although is anti-Islamist, he has political leanings toward the unsavory principles of Neo-Fascism. I am still unaware of how deep Lionheart’s Neo-Fascist sympathies are; however if he is a closet Nazi, that is not good. That would mean he is crying victim about his Free Speech rights while simultaneously being a supporter of racism and hate crimes.

Thus until I discover more data (for me that is running into it by chance), I am uncertain how sympathetic I am to Lionheart’s cause of Freedom of Speech.

Here is the scoop from the
Gates of Vienna.

JRH

No comments: