Friday, December 21, 2007

Pollsters Resurrecting McCain and Trying to Bury Fred


Ouch! Not to be accused of political illusions of my support for Fred Thompson, I read an American Thinker article that support’s McCain while simultaneously smashing my man Fred down the mud slide as a soon to be irrelevant Candidate.

To be honest I do not dislike McCain, I just do not feel the alignment with his independent thinking. McCain could simultaneously support something I find vital for America and something I find deplorable for America. I would rather have a Candidate that comes as closest to the same issues I feel aligned with.

I got to tell you for me that is still Fred Thompson.

Political pundits that are aligned with other Republican Candidates are trying to disparage my man Fred with an accusation of
laziness. You know what? The President that terminated Soviet Communist militarism without firing a shot (and yet voted by the MSM most likely to push THE NUCLEAR BUTTON) was also accused of laziness. Success though tends to render reevaluation of criticism. Reagan buried the Soviet Communists by outspending them in a military buildup. The Great Communicator successfully managed the Executive Branch of Government not by laziness, but by timely delegated authority.

According to what I have read at the non-judgmental website
OnTheIssues.org Fred Thompson lines up with a majority of issues I support. Of course there are some things that I might scratch my head about; nonetheless on what I consider the majors (Pro-Life, Pro-Victory, Pro-Conservative, allowing States to decide social issues (Federalism), illegal aliens and taxes); Fred is the man for 2008.


No comments: