Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fred Ain't Dead


The Mainstream Media seems to have predicted Huckabee will win in Iowa on January 4th.

The prediction places Romney a close second.

Rasmussen Reports as of December 11 has Huckabee at 39%, Romney at 23% and my man Thompson and Giuliani tied at third with 8%.

McCain is at 6% and Paul one point behind at 5%.

I heard on Fox News this morning that Huckabee is taking the strength of his poll numbers in Iowa and will do a three day media blitz in New Hampshire to make a solid challenge to Romney’s numbers there.

Since I am a Thompson man, the numbers look disappointing to me; however I came across a Quinn Hillyer article in the American Spectator that raised my political spirits.

Hillyer says, “
Fred Ain’t Dead.”

Again it is the comparison to Ronald Reagan coming from behind to beat George Bush I to win the GOP nomination in 1980.

JRH 12/15/07

No comments: