Monday, November 12, 2007

Are Ron Paul’s Supporters Real?


Regardless of Ron Paul's lack of probability of winning the Republican nomination, his supporters are nearly rabidly pro-Paul. I personally am not a Paul supporter because some of his Libertarian ideas of pulling out of global involvement could hurt America in the long run more than help it. Nonetheless the Republican Party should take note of some of his reform ideas and work with Paul in adding them to the Replican Party platform.

read more digg story

2 comments:

Curtis said...

Yes, we are real. Thanks for not being rabidly anti-Paul.

SlantRight 2.0 said...

Curtis, currently I am rabidly Republican; therefore in the GOP cannot be all bad and many I consider good have some bad ideas.

Whoever wins the GOP nomination, whether it Paul, my favorite - Thompson or any of the other candidates that is who I will vote for to prayerfully keep the insane fringe Leftist Democrats from too much power.