Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Black Belt Patriotism


Black Belt Patriotism: How to Reawaken America” is the title of Chuck Norris’ new book. I don’t know about you but I have a hard time taking the Karate-Movie-TV star seriously in the realm of politics. Of course I am not going to tell Chuck that.

Whether one takes Chuck seriously or not I am gratified to find someone with star appeal which is actually a Conservative and not a Moonbat Liberal.

What I do like about Chuck is he comes across as a Joe American (slanted to the right) that may not be an expert but has a voter’s gage to speak from his heart.

That is just what Chuck does in his WND column entitled “
Mad as h--- and not going to take it anymore!” You really need read this particular and allow it to stir your voting juices. Chuck is angry at Congress and even has ideas for Congressional reform. CHECK IT OUT!

JRH 7/15/08

No comments: