Monday, September 11, 2006

The 9/11 Speech of 2006


Here is President Bush’s 9/11 Speech to the Nation. Read it tell me what you think.

I probably should have waited to get the GOP version of the speech, but I stumbled on to the
ChristianNewsWire's version first. They actually got if from StandardNewswire (they look related in format).

Honestly I did not hear the speech yet. I have recorded it. In writing it looks like President Bush was direct and to the point. Unfortunately the President avoided the "Islamic Fascist" terminology, yet was forthcoming in calling the act of terrorism on 911 the work of "evil."

This had to stir CAIR to anger though, at the end the President said,
"And we go forward with trust in that spirit, confidence in our purpose - and faith in a loving God who made us to be free.

Thank you, and may God bless you.”

That had to irk Mohammedans, atheists, Secular Humanists and godless Democrats.

No comments: